Completing Families Since 1945
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter that houses and cares for hundreds of adoptable dogs and cats. We were founded on January 15th, 1945 by a group of animal lovers with Frances Weil leading the cause. In April of 1998, we began operating out of our current facility which was donated to us by Tom and Cora Keeler.
Since our beginning, we have been dedicated to providing the best care possible to the animals under our roof. Our mission is to save lives one at a time and to place homeless animals into loving homes. We strive to promote responsible pet parenting and the humane treatment of all animals.